2,626 ❤︎ Bài viết: 1733 Tìm chủ đề
Đọc: 1,528 Tìm: 53

Worst Day of my Life - Alec Benjamin

Lyrics

[Verse 1]

Well my manager rang he said I hate to break the news

But the label called today they said they have to cut you loose

I felt broken like a vase that'd fallen from the roof

Tears rolling down my face lord what am I to do

[Chorus]I felt pain in my life so far

A fractured wrist and a broken heart

But this is sure to leave a nasty scar, one that might not heal

So I said

This is the worst day of my life

It's the worst, it's the worst day of my life

And I don't know how I'll survive

It's the worst, it's the worst day of my life

I'll admit it's a struggle

Finding light in the tunnel

This is the worst day of my life

It's the worst it's the worst day

Of my life

[Verse 2]

Well I gave up my degree and I moved away from home

I was following my dream now there's nowhere I can go

So I called up my mom and I was bawling on the phone

I was acting like a child but I was all the way grown

[Chorus]I felt pain in my life so far

A fractured wrist and a broken heart

But this is sure to leave a nasty scar, one that might not heal

So I said

This is the worst day of my life

It's the worst, it's the worst day of my life

And I don't know how I'll survive

It's the worst, it's the worst day of my life

I'll admit it's a struggle

Finding light in the tunnel

This is the worst day of my life

It's the worst it's the worst day

Of my life

[Verse 3]

So I thought to myself that now is time to choose

I can pick myself up or I can give in to the blues

So I swore in my heart that I was never gonna lose

I would crawl until I made it cause I got something to prove

[Chorus]I felt pain in my life so far

A fractured wrist and a broken heart

But this is sure to leave a nasty scar, one that might not heal

So I said

This is the worst day of my life

It's the worst, it's the worst day of my life

And I don't know how I'll survive

It's the worst, it's the worst day of my life

I'll admit it's a struggle

Finding light in the tunnel

This is the worst day of my life

It's the worst it's the worst day

Of my life
 

Những người đang xem chủ đề này

Xu hướng nội dung

Back