2,275 ❤︎ Bài viết: 2771 Tìm chủ đề
Đọc: 47 Tìm: 0
Winner

By Ellie Goulding

Taken from the deluxe edition of the third studio album
"Delirium (Deluxe)"​

Track nhạc thứ 20 "Winner" là một bản Pop sôi động và du dương, bài hát khám phá các chủ đề về tình yêu, mất mát và sự chấp nhận, được gói gọn trong một nhận thức ngọt ngào xen lẫn cay đắng rằng đôi khi mọi thứ không diễn ra như kế hoạch trong các mối quan hệ.

Ca khúc cũng truyền tải cảm giác cam chịu thất bại nhưng cũng giữ vững ý niệm về việc học hỏi và trưởng thành từ kinh nghiệm. Nữ ca sĩ kết hợp sự dễ tổn thương với sức mạnh; cô ấy nhận ra cảm xúc của mình và thừa nhận sự phức tạp của tình yêu, cho thấy rằng ngay cả trong mất mát, vẫn có một bài học quý giá để đón nhận.


Let's call it a day, babe

I think I know what you're trying to say

Honey, it's fair play

Why try to win when I know I've lost?

We don't have to spell it

I think I know what you're trying to say

Just because I think this could break me

It doesn't mean that it will at all

Love to the lovers

Hate to the haters

Love to you, babe

Do what you have to

What a shame

What a loss

The winner takes

She takes it all

What a shame

What a loss

But I can see why

Because she's beautiful

What a defeat

To say the least

But thank God

The love is free

And maybe it's good for you

It's good for me

Let's call it a day, babe

I think I know what you're trying to say

And honey you're so right

There's so much to lose, but so much to learn

Let's call it a maybe

But we both know you're already gone

And just because it feels like I'm breaking

It doesn't mean I will fall apart

Love to the lovers

Hate to the haters

Love to you, babe

Do what you have to

What a shame

What a loss

The winner takes

She takes it all

What a shame

What a loss

But I can see why

Because she's beautiful

What a defeat

To say the least

But thank God

The love is free

And maybe it's good for you

It's good for me

Love to you, babe

Love to the lovers

Hate to the haters

Love to you, babe

Do what you have to

What a shame

What a loss

The winner takes

She takes it all

What a shame

What a loss

But I can see why

Because she's beautiful

What a defeat

To say the least

But thank God

The love is free

And maybe it's good for you

It's good for me
 

Những người đang xem chủ đề này

Xu hướng nội dung

Back