2,276 ❤︎ Bài viết: 2773 Tìm chủ đề
Đọc: 21 Tìm: 0
trust issues

By Jessica Baio

Taken from the first EP
"catalyst"​

Track nhạc thứ 4 "trust issues" là đĩa đơn mở đường cho EP đầu tay "catalyst", do nữ ca sĩ người Mỹ Jessica Baio thể hiện. Với thể loại Pop đầy cảm xúc, bài hát khám phá hậu quả của một mối quan hệ đổ vỡ và những xáo trộn cảm xúc sau đó. Phần lời truyền tải cảm giác bị phản bội, nỗi nhớ nhung và sự đấu tranh để vượt qua.

Ca khúc đã thành công đi sâu vào những hậu quả về mặt cảm xúc sau một cuộc chia tay, khai thác các chủ đề về sự phản bội, nỗi nhớ nhung và cuộc đấu tranh để xây dựng lại lòng tin và tìm kiếm sự khép lại.


Did you notice you were driving past me

Riding in the back seat when I saw you with her?

Eighty-three days since you ended things

But it feels like last week I was wearing your shirt

"Cause I" m

Staying in while you go out tonight

To everywhere we went when you were mine

Running out of ways to make me cry and I'm tired

You don't pay no rent to live in my head

I think it's about time that you up and left

I'm over wasting tissues

"Cause I don" t wanna miss you

You don't pay no rent to live in my head

I guess you never meant a single word you said

Thought that I could trust you

But now I got trust issues

Is it crazy that I still have your things?

They sleep next to me the way that you used to

Just the thought of you, it honestly stings, all the memories

You're the only reason I don't feel like me

I tried, I tried, I tried to reach you (To reach you)

You don't know what you want and now I don't either, mm

You don't pay no rent to live in my head

I think it's about time that you up and left

I'm over wasting tissues

"Cause I don" t wanna miss you

You don't pay no rent to live in my head

I guess you never meant a single word you said

Thought that I could trust you

But now I got trust issues
 

Những người đang xem chủ đề này

Xu hướng nội dung

Back