2,275 ❤︎ Bài viết: 2771 Tìm chủ đề
Đọc: 70 Tìm: 0
Sour Grapes

By NiziU

Taken from the first Korean mini album
"Sour Grapes"​

"Sour Grapes" là ca khúc chủ đề cho mini album tiếng Hàn đầu tay cùng tên của nhóm nhạc nữ NiziU, chính thức ra mắt vào ngày 28/09/2026. Ở dự án lần này, thành viên Rio không thể tham gia các hoạt động thu âm và quảng bá do phải tạm nghỉ ngơi điều trị sức khỏe từ tháng 7.

Mang giai điệu Dance Pop pha Jazz và Synthpop hiện đại, "Sour Grapes" thể hiện tinh thần bứt phá khỏi những lựa chọn rập khuôn. Khác với tâm lý chối bỏ trong câu chuyện ngụ ngôn "Cáo và chùm nho", ca khúc biến "nho chua" thành biểu tượng của sự trải nghiệm - dám bước ra khỏi vùng an toàn để sống đúng với bản sắc riêng mà không bận tâm định kiến.


Lời bài hát (Hangul)​

Pop, pop

Pop, pop, pop, pop, pop

So, so

So, so, so, so (Sour)

다 뻔한 선택, cliché

Everybody wants that sweetness

I ain't like that

Pick해 볼래

모두가 다 원하는 건, no thanks

Want them sour grapes

(Na-na-na-na-na)

I don't chase, they follow me

Something better 원하지, yeah

They keep talking, but I know what I gotta do

한 입 깨물 때, 나만 알게 돼

Sour and sweet, I'll make it mine

남들과 다른 flav

필요한 건 bit of fun

그거면 충분해

색다른 이끌림에 fallin'

망설이다간 miss it

Take it, all my way

S-s-s-s-sour grapes (Sour grapes)

Sta-sta-sta-sta-staring it (Staring it)

Lo-lo-lo-lo-loving it

Oh, oh, oh, looking fresh

Take whatever I want (Yeah)

다 내 맘대로

톡 쏘는 맛을 골라

S-s-s-s-sour grapes

"Too risky, too iffy"

어차피 아는 맛일 거라 talky

넌 몰라 이 느낌

Just go and bite it

탐스러운 honey fig, 내 눈에는 boring

삼켜보는거야 낯선 feel

Take it down easy, like lemon squeezy

끌린다면 꼭 맛을 봐야해

Sour and sweet, I'll make it mine

남들과 다른 flav

필요한 건 bit of fun

그거면 충분해

색다른 이끌림에 fallin'

망설이다간 miss it

Take it, all my way

S-s-s-s-sour grapes (Sour grapes)

Sta-sta-sta-sta-staring it (Staring it)

Lo-lo-lo-lo-loving it

Oh, oh, oh, looking fresh

Take whatever I want (Yeah)

다 내 맘대로

톡 쏘는 맛을 골라

S-s-s-s-sour grapes (Yeah, yeah)

Always on my mi-i-ind, this thrill

따끔하대도

그저 가볍게 wink it off now

Call it sour grapes, tastes so sweet to me

Pop, pop

Pop, pop, pop, pop, pop

So, so

So, so, so, so (Sour grapes)

So, so, so, so, so, so, so, so (Oh)

Sour, sour (Yeah)

Ta-ta-ta-ta-ta-ta-ta-ta

Take it, take it (Oh)

So, so, so, so, so, so, so, so (Ooh, who is she)

Sour, sour (Looks sweet, but too sour for you)

Ta-ta-ta-ta-ta-ta-ta-ta (And)

Take it, take it (That's just how she is)

S-s-s-s-sour grapes (Ooh)

Sta-sta-sta-sta-staring it (Ooh)

Lo-lo-lo-lo-loving it

Oh, oh, oh, looking fresh

Take whatever I want (Yeah)

다 내 맘대로

톡 쏘는 맛을 골라

S-s-s-s-sour grapes

Sour grapes

Lời bài hát (Romanized)​

Pop, pop

Pop, pop, pop, pop, pop

So, so

So, so, so, so (Sour)

Da ppeonhan seontaek, cliché

Everybody wants that sweetness

I ain't like that

Pickhae bollae

Moduga da wonhaneun geon, no thanks

Want them sour grapes

(Na-na-na-na-na)

I don't chase, they follow me

Something better wonhaji, yeah

They keep talking, but I know what I gotta do

Han ip kkaemul ttae, naman alge dwae

Sour and sweet, I'll make it mine

Namdeulgwa dareun flav

Pillyohan geon bit of fun

Geugeomyeon chungbunhae

Saekdareun ikkeullime fallin'

Mangseoridagan miss it

Take it, all my way

S-s-s-s-sour grapes (Sour grapes)

Sta-sta-sta-sta-staring it (Staring it)

Lo-lo-lo-lo-loving it

Oh, oh, oh, looking fresh

Take whatever I want (Yeah)

Da nae mamdaero

Tok ssoneun maseul golla

S-s-s-s-sour grapes

"Too risky, too iffy"

Eochapi aneun masil geora talky

Neon molla i neukkim

Just go and bite it

Tamseureoun honey fig, nae nuneneun boring

Samkyeoboneungeoya natseon feel

Take it down easy, like lemon squeezy

Kkeullindamyeon kkok maseul bwayahae

Sour and sweet, I'll make it mine

Namdeulgwa dareun flav

Pillyohan geon bit of fun

Geugeomyeon chungbunhae

Saekdareun ikkeullime fallin'

Mangseoridagan miss it

Take it, all my way

S-s-s-s-sour grapes (Sour grapes)

Sta-sta-sta-sta-staring it (Staring it)

Lo-lo-lo-lo-loving it

Oh, oh, oh, looking fresh

Take whatever I want (Yeah)

Da nae mamdaero

Tok ssoneun maseul golla

S-s-s-s-sour grapes (Yeah, yeah)

Always on my mi-i-ind, this thrill

Ttakkeumhadaedo

Geujeo gabyeopge wink it off now

Call it sour grapes, tastes so sweet to me

Pop, pop

Pop, pop, pop, pop, pop

So, so

So, so, so, so (Sour grapes)

So, so, so, so, so, so, so, so (Oh)

Sour, sour (Yeah)

Ta-ta-ta-ta-ta-ta-ta-ta

Take it, take it (Oh)

So, so, so, so, so, so, so, so (Ooh, who is she)

Sour, sour (Looks sweet, but too sour for you)

Ta-ta-ta-ta-ta-ta-ta-ta (And)

Take it, take it (That's just how she is)

S-s-s-s-sour grapes (Ooh)

Sta-sta-sta-sta-staring it (Ooh)

Lo-lo-lo-lo-loving it

Oh, oh, oh, looking fresh

Take whatever I want (Yeah)

Da nae mamdaero

Tok ssoneun maseul golla

S-s-s-s-sour grapes

Sour grapes
 

Những người đang xem chủ đề này

Xu hướng nội dung

Back