93,279 ❤︎ Bài viết: 15791 Tìm chủ đề
Đọc: 41 Tìm: 0
Canada dry

Ca sĩ: Troye Sivan

Album: She's the best
​

"Canada Dry" là ca khúc thứ hai trong album thứ tư của Troye Sivan, *She's the Best*, được cho ra mắt vào ngày 9.10.2026. Bài hát lần đầu được hé lộ trên tài khoản Instagram phụ của anh vào ngày 3 tháng 7 năm 2026. Troye đã chia sẻ về nội dung bài hát trên tài khoản Twitter của mình bằng chính lời lẽ của anh: Một bản nhạc pop dẻo dai, uốn lượn đầy gợi cảm về một chàng trai Canada đẹp trai mà tôi muốn "vắt kiệt". Giai điệu lả lướt, kiều mị cùng lời bài hát đầy gọi mời đã thành công níu bước chân những người nghe nhạc muốn đắm chìm trong mật ngọt của tình yêu. Hãy cùng mình lắng nghe và thưởng thức ca khúc nhé.


Lời bài hát:

Summer and the passion of the heat

Calling everybody to the street

Laid out on the pavement losing track of the hour

Making a scene

Only getting hotter

And you got what I need

Don't you wait too long, come cool me down like one, two, three

Pull me closer now, we're getting this right

And I wanna sip your body till it's Canada Dry

"Cause I see no other way around it, baby, you" re mine tonight

Tighten up on it (Tighten up on it)

Tighter, uh-huh (Uh-huh)

Pull me closer till we're getting this right

And I wanna offer my body to ya for ya to try

"Cause I see no other way around it, baby, you" re mine tonight

Tighten up on it (Tighten up on it)

Tighter, uh-huh (Uh-huh)

Jealous of his sweat, it's in the lead

From his neck down to his chest, down to his feet

Something 'bout this temperature is ripe for desire

And right for this beat

It's taking me higher

You got what I need

Open doors and bump the sound till the whole block starts to freak (Anyway they wanna)

And you look like you got something to say that's just for me

Pull me closer now, we're getting this right

And I wanna sip your body till it's Canada Dry

"Cause I see no other way around it, baby, you" re mine tonight

Tighten up on it (Tighten up on it)

Tighter, uh-huh (Uh-huh)

Pull me closer till we're getting this right

And I wanna offer my body to ya for ya to try

"Cause I see no other way around it, baby, you" re mine tonight

Tighten up on it (Tighten up on it)

Tighter, uh-huh (Uh-huh)

Uh-huh

Uh-huh

Uh-huh

Big pedigree, and he's looking at me in a way that I can't describe

Better get those eyes up off of me, unless you want it right now on sight, I

Mm-ahh, need an ice cold drink, like mm-ahh, that's right

Better get those eyes up off of me, unless you want it, want it, want it, want it, want it, want it

Big pedigree, and he's looking at me in a way that I can't describe

Better get those eyes up off of me, unless you want it right now on sight, I

Mm-ahh, need an ice cold drink, like mm-ahh, that's right

Better get those eyes up off of me, unless you want it right now
 

Những người đang xem chủ đề này

Xu hướng nội dung

Back