"Seize The Night" là track thứ 5 nằm trong mini album thứ chín "sonorous" của CRAVITY (ra mắt ngày 30/09/2026). Với thời lượng vỏn vẹn 2 phút 56 giây, tác phẩm vẫn truyền tải trọn vẹn thông điệp mạnh mẽ về lòng dũng cảm khi đối mặt với bóng tối và thử thách.
Sở hữu giai điệu EDM pha Dance Pop tràn đầy năng lượng, bài hát thể hiện tinh thần không sợ hãi, quyết tâm xé bỏ những điều dối trá để đi tìm ánh sáng của sự thật. Bằng việc chủ động "làm chủ đêm đen", ca khúc lan tỏa nguồn năng lượng tích cực, khuyến khích mỗi người luôn tin tưởng vào bản thân để vững bước vượt qua gian khổ.
Woah-oh, ooh-woah, oh, oh, ooh-woah
Woah-oh, ooh-woah (Yeah, yeah, yeah, seize the night)
Woah-oh, ooh-woah, oh, oh, ooh-woah
Oh
Why don't you change?
겁 없이 I find my way
어둠은 계속돼, 그럴수록 선명한 my sight
매 순간 난 got no fear inside
거짓을 ripping it up
진실의 불을 밝혀
I got it in my mind
Keep the light
Make it so
Yeah, 거짓을 태우고
내 두 손에 쥐는 truth
I chase the starlight in the sky
거침없이, 해 뜰 때까지 crave it
두렵지 않아 for tonight
It's never gonna end (Seize the night)
Woah-oh, ooh-woah, oh, oh, ooh-woah
Woah-oh, ooh-woah (If I wanna)
Woah-oh, ooh-woah, oh, oh, ooh-woah
Woah-oh, ooh-woah
이성 너머 확신뿐인 heart
깊어지는 숨
진리를 품어, let me know
난 힘껏 더 손을 뻗어 봐 'cause I've got no fear inside
거짓을 ripping it up
진실의 불을 밝혀
I got it in my mind
Keep the light
Make it so
Yeah, 거짓을 태우고
내 두 손에 쥐는 truth
I chase the starlight in the sky
거침없이, 해 뜰 때까지 crave it
두렵지 않아 for tonight
It's never gonna end (Seize the night)
Woah-oh, ooh-woah, oh, oh, ooh-woah
Woah-oh, ooh-woah (If I wanna)
Woah-oh, ooh-woah, oh, oh, ooh-woah
Woah-oh, ooh-woah
침묵 속의 답 또렷한 불빛
Woah, oh
전부 알 것만 같아, yeah
Do you want it to? Do you want it to? (Seize the night)
Seize the night
Just seize the night
If I want it, I can take it all, yeah
Just seize the night
Woah-oh, ooh-woah, oh, oh, ooh-woah
Woah-oh, ooh-woah (If I wanna)
Woah-oh, ooh-woah, oh, oh, ooh-woah
Woah-oh, ooh-woah (Just seize the night)
Lời bài hát (Romanized)
Woah-oh, ooh-woah, oh, oh, ooh-woah
Woah-oh, ooh-woah (Yeah, yeah, yeah, seize the night)
Woah-oh, ooh-woah, oh, oh, ooh-woah
Oh
Why don't you change?
Geop eopsi I find my way
Eodumeun gyesokdwae, geureolsurok seonmyeonghan my sight
Mae sungan nan got no fear inside
Geojiseul ripping it up
Jinsirui bureul balkyeo
I got it in my mind
Keep the light
Make it so
Yeah, geojiseul taeugo
Nae du sone jwineun truth
I chase the starlight in the sky
Geochimeopsi, hae tteul ttaekkaji crave it
Duryeopji ana for tonight
It's never gonna end (Seize the night)
Woah-oh, ooh-woah, oh, oh, ooh-woah
Woah-oh, ooh-woah (If I wanna)
Woah-oh, ooh-woah, oh, oh, ooh-woah
Woah-oh, ooh-woah
Iseong neomeo hwaksinppunin heart
Gipeojineun sum
Jillireul pumeo, let me know
Nan himkkeot deo soneul ppeodeo bwa 'cause I've got no fear inside
Geojiseul ripping it up
Jinsirui bureul balkyeo
I got it in my mind
Keep the light
Make it so
Yeah, geojiseul taeugo
Nae du sone jwineun truth
I chase the starlight in the sky
Geochimeopsi, hae tteul ttaekkaji crave it
Duryeopji ana for tonight
It's never gonna end (Seize the night)
Woah-oh, ooh-woah, oh, oh, ooh-woah
Woah-oh, ooh-woah (If I wanna)
Woah-oh, ooh-woah, oh, oh, ooh-woah
Woah-oh, ooh-woah
Chimmuk sogui dap ttoryeothan bulbit
Woah, oh
Jeonbu al geonman gata, yeah
Do you want it to? Do you want it to? (Seize the night)
Seize the night
Just seize the night
If I want it, I can take it all, yeah
Just seize the night
Woah-oh, ooh-woah, oh, oh, ooh-woah
Woah-oh, ooh-woah (If I wanna)
Woah-oh, ooh-woah, oh, oh, ooh-woah
Woah-oh, ooh-woah (Just seize the night)